MWPW, Ståle Nordgaard, on lamb chops & Nordic heroes
Ståle Nordgaard shares his wine do's, don'ts, & don't mind if I do!
trip, event, or something else that hooked you on wine?
My first glass of Radici Taurasi was an epiphany
2. What wine(s) are you loving right now?
Mostly wines from Bordeaux and Piemonte, but I love a glass of Ch.Mussar with my lamb chop.
Mmmm, that sounds delish...
3. The craziest wine/food pairing I ever had (or want to try) was/is:
Argueso Amontillado (sherry) and clams. Not to be recommended....
Ha ha, noted!!
4. I know I'm excited about a certain wine when I.....
Want everyone I know to try some
Stock it like a squirrel hoarding nuts for the winter
Enter into a deep, zen-like state of contemplation when I drink it
5. If you could share a bottle of wine with someone famous (living or not) with whom would you share it?
OK we admit, we had to look him up, but WOW... He was one busy guy! We wouldn't mind sharing a bottle (or 3) with him too...
6. If you could travel to any wine region in the world right now, where would it be?
7. If I were a wine, a wine writer would describe me as.....
TusenTakk Ståle! Hopefully one day we can join you for wine & lamb chops in Norway!
Maybe you'll be next! Enter here to be featured on MWS website, Facebook and Twitter!